Re: Anyone got any info on these blokes?

"Juan Lauda" wrote in news:bebvu9$gsk$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net:

> If anyone knows who designed the Ford Ka headlamp, and decided to >> leave 3 inches of space at the back of it for changing bulbs, I'd me >> much obliged > if >> I could be introduced. Same goes for the joker in the Haynes manual >> describing what to do. With the headlamp removed and on the bench... >> > > 3"? > Luxury. > You can't even get your figures down the back of Mk4 Fiesta headlamp. > And you need a torx bit to remove the headlamp retaining screws. > >

You wanna try our RV. less than 1/2 inch and three batteries in the way on the LHS lights and an air con unit on the RHS.

I forgot to mention the 'bonnet' is seven inches wide and six foot in the air AND at an angle of 60 degrees to HZ.

Just changing the crank (truck) battery takes two people and with 300 amp conectors is a scary job. We use a box full of rubber gloves covering all the connectors while moving the battery :-(

Changing the house batteries takes three (two 2list one to hold cables etc) and it is a lot easier if you remove the bumper, grille etc and climb through and into the front :-)

I will never complain about having to loosen the battery strap on a sunny and push the battery back an inch to get the LSH H/l changed :-)

Jacqui

Reply to
Jacqui Caren