re brake fluid change

this a follow up to question on brake fluid change 07/11/03. I need to know the sequence of bleeding the brakes on a Mk escort 1.8TD 1998. before some tell me to buy a hanyes manual they dont do one for my car, the only one they do covers the petrol models, I know this would still have the correct sequence but £15 for a manual that's really not going to do me much good. so I was wondering if any one had the manual for the petrol and could tell? Thanks

Reply to
PA

Does tell you everything but the engine though (well as far as Haynes go, & you can buy the engine manual as a seperate one). If nobodys forthcoming with the answer then start with longest pipe & work down the lengths , then do the longest one again.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

If I remember the post properly we advised that you pay someone else to do it as you are obviously not trained to do the job yourself.

Doing it wrong could be fatal.

Reply to
Alan

Most libraries have Haynes manuals.

Reply to
James Grabowski

(well as far as Haynes go, & you can buy the engine manual as a seperate one).

the manual for the diesel engines for the fiesta and escort only gos sup to

1996
Reply to
PA