Re: Brake squeal

Hi Allan

Thanks Tim for advice.Re pre registered---Car was registered in May 03 and > I bought in Dec03 so car, although it had not been on road,was 6 months > old.Arnold Clark people say that brake squeal is not covered by warranty > after four months OR a number of miles,4000 I think they said.The warranty > starts on the day the car is first registered.

I'd argue that the brake squeal is not the problem but a symptom of another problem that you want investigated.

Reply to
Steve Sweet

In article , DP writes

There is possibly asbestos dust in there! Take appropriate precautions.!