Re: Ford Focus XR5 Turbo lovers or haters

Hi, I have just built a basic site and forum for the Ford Focus XR5 turbo,

Would it be possible for a few of you guys to go to my site and give me

some feedback and mabey even sign up for the forum.

You can praise the XR5 in the forum or if you think its crap you can bag it to! Its open forum!

Thanks Vince

Reply to
destef1