Re: Ford parts

Does anyone know of a web site selling Ford parts in the UK which includes

> illustrations of the parts? > > Alex >

What I have done in the past is go to your local ford dealer, ask them for a part they will look on the cd-rom thing will all the illustrations,

Then in my case as they allways tell me they cant get the part i get the part number go to

and order it off them, they have manged toget itmes I need for a 1991 escort cabriolet.

Reply to
Oliver Gunnell