Re: Honda Prelude or BMW 318is???

BMW 318is or Honda Prelude Si for 10000 which would be the better the

> car for quality and running costs? this is for a first car. Which > one?? > _____________ > New Opel Flextreme Concept >

honda

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Agreed Honda.

(That's Mrcheerful and Depresion agreeing, so both ends of the emotional spectrum.)

Reply to
Depresion

Even I have to agree, although if you're going to be spending £10,000 on a Honda Prelude I suspect you need your bumps felt.

Reply to
Pete M

Is that even possible? £10k on a Prelude? Maybe he meant 10,000 miles a year?

Reply to
DanB

or 10000 dollars?

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Even 10000 dinari seems steep for a Prelude or 318is.

Reply to
Pete M

*cough* Heh.

I half-considered a Prelude when buying the Saab. Nice specification, if you can forgive Honda from describing every piece of equipment with a little white text label. They're not brilliant to drive, a lack of feel, but you'd get used to it. Ride okay for what it is. Very low. Okay space. Not terribly thirsty.

Except, this was the non-fire breathing VTEC machine and it had automatic transmission.

Reply to
DervMan

Are you a good enough driver to cope with front wheel drive?

(g, d & r)

Ian

Reply to
Ian

...what?

Reply to
DanB

grins, ducks and runs ...

Ian

Reply to
Ian

I wouldn't even pay $10k New Zealand, and I like preludes.

Reply to
Elder