Re: I'm thinking about buying a Ford Escort Convertable.

Burgerman ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like

> they were saying : > > >> If you don't want to post about cars, then post your rubbish > >> someware else. > > Do tell us, Tony, would that "somewhere" be your personal favourite group - > uk.rec.personal.vendettas.ex-bosses, p'raps? > > > YOU cross posted to rec.MODIFICATION.cars (not to mention > > alt.watford.electronics???) > > Now tell me that repair job on an old hairdressers car is relevant to > > this group? > > It's about as relevant to a Scrote Convertible is in uk.rec.cars.classics

Do ford still build the escort convertible? It is a classic car.

> > You were the one posting rubbish! > > You've not come across sir.tosser before, have you? This is just about as > sensible as he gets. >

You are just jumping about like a mad cow.

Reply to
Sir.Tony

How cheap is a "barging price"? What's wrong with the hood? Is it just torn or is there something more serious wrong? And finally why would anyone want a ford escort convertible?

Reply to
Depresion

In article , blank@128.0.0.1 spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

He can afford to abandon it, if the number place gets known

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

The message from "Sir.Tony" contains these words:

Well - it's a car.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Depresion" contains these words:

P'raps his water butt's sprung a leak.

Reply to
Guy King

Yep!

Reply to
Burgerman

Actually, the Scrote Cabrio appeared in PC this month in their 4-seat drop-tops test. They were debating if it's a 'classic modern car' or a 'modern classic car'. I reckon it's a modern classic, myself.

Reply to
SteveH

I hear they're the dogger's car of choice these days.....

Reply to
SteveH

words:

That's debatable

Reply to
Stuffed

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Isn't that why the Craptical Plastics staff's all changed over the last few months? I gather that the effect of the new staff on the contents will become very visible quite shortly...

Reply to
Adrian

Add me to your kill file, ok

Reply to
Sir.Tony

Sir.Tony

isn't this fun :) fixing a foor is ok as long as you have an electric foor that didn't work but why would you have a newsgroup about watford electrics? unless you were buying the wires from them?

Reply to
dojj

Please excuse me for being from the styx but what is dogging, and is it rude?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Thanks, I get the idea. LOL

Umm, so I get the impression that people think that dogging is a *bad* thing, right?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

dogging is fun, but becomes pretty pointless with the hordes of idiots akin to sir.tony, that are attempting to get involved!

Reply to
mind damage

It is a silly act performed by sad people, who can't a bird.

Reply to
Sir.Tony

No its not fun, its sad. Being with a bird is fun, you should try is some day.

Reply to
Sir.Tony