Re: interesting auction :p

thought you may like to see this auction:

egory=6256

That is so sad.

-- Malc

Hip Hop:- Just like real music except for the profoundly stupid lyrics

Reply to
Malc

Yeah, you can say that again!!!

Dont it remind you of the cars they used to show you on Top Gear where people have made wooden spoilers etc!

Reply to
KP

> egory=6256

Get real, IT'S A JOKE!

Those guys must have had such a laugh doing that, really made me chuckle after a bad day at work!

Reply to
Me

same here :/

Reply to
s n u f f y

Do you not think he may be taking the urine?

If you don't believe me, have a look at David

Whys everyone having a go at him?!

Reply to
Ben Organ

To be honest, it's probably not like he wasn't expecting any of what's happened so far though, is it?

What really made me laugh was someone sending a burger up to him via radio control helicopter!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

there was a civic on US ebay a while ago that had a plywood bodykit. I kid you not.

egory=6256

Reply to
Mark Craft

> egory=6256

Imagine what they'd pay for a Rover 216 Vitesse....... I can't believe that anyone has bid on that..let alone $10k!!!!

Yanks must be wierd...

Reply to
Phil Howard

I really love the home-made 'spoiler' made from

Hang on....this is a professional job - it's the end of a pallet surely - better wood and heavier

Peter

Reply to
ph12

"Ben Organ" mumbled:

e must be about to conk out from lack of salt about now...unless he's cheating. You can't manage on plain water for more than a week or two...Bobby Sands and his ilk took salt supplements.

Reply to
Guy King

"ph12" mumbled:

And one slat has been chamfered.

Reply to
Guy King

> > egory=6256

They are bidding on it themselves, the whole thing is a publicity stunt, albeit a funny one.

Reply to
Me

Did you know his telephone number was Nuneaton 8080

Reply to
Malc