Re: Michelin Pilot Exalto

Scooby

What part of the country are you in, the reason why i am asking is that down here in Hampshire there is a place called Micheldever Tyres, which is by far the cheapest i have ever come across. They have people come down as far as north wales just because they are the cheapest around. If you are going to visit them be prepared to queue for about 60 to 90 minutes at any time of the day, but it will be well worth it.

That's my 5pence worth.

Cheers

Antony

Anyone know how much Costco are doing the Michelin Pilot Exaltos for a > 205/55/R15 V or Z rated (if Z is possible)? Or is there somewhere even > cheaper (I recall there were around £66 at Costco but that was a few months > ago) > > Thanks > > >
Reply to
antony stevens

Costco and Micheldever were within a £1 last time I bought a tyre. Costco only do Michelin though.

Reply to
Tim

As I said last time you asked - about £66. I went to the effort of looking up a receipt last time too! When are you planning to buy this tyre????

Reply to
Tim

Micheldevar do mail order - 01962 774437

KJR

Reply to
KJR

Just ring Costco, they will tell you on the phone!!

Reply to
Ben Cowell

I'm looking to buy in the next week or so. Costco won't give prices over the phone unless you're a member, and I'm not a member, thats why I want someone to check before I go there.

Reply to
Scooby Doo