Rear Screen Wash INOP

Ref the INOP rear washer on my 1.7TD R reg astra estate, the water see

to get so far then just leaks all over the floor of the boot, How can i find the problem? Is this easy to fix myself

-- somersetviking

Reply to
somersetviking

On mine it was the plastic pipe leading to the washer that had gone. It went just inside the roof, by the tailgate hinge. It took a lot of swearing at it with long pliers to get the broken end back from inside the roof, then I rejoined it with a plastic connector bit from a tropical fish shop. I think I've seen them at big DIY stores recently too.

Reply to
PCPaul