Rear seatbelt for BMW 316?

I need a replacement rear seatbelt for a BMW 316i (1996 vintage) - I think it's an E36. It's a 2 door model with rear seats that fold down, with the seat belt set into the seat itself.

Any suggestions for anywhere I can get one of these?

I've looked on fleabay, but can't find anything suitable.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
GB

Scarp yard ?

Ebay ?

Main dealer ?

Reply to
ChromieVandy

Eurocarparts?

Reply to
Conor

Ordered from dealer. Eurocarparts said dealer only. Apparently, it was either dealer or secondhand. Cheaper from dealer than I expected.

Thanks for input, guys.

Reply to
GB