Reattaching headlining

The headlining in the rear half of my car has come loose.

It's a thin foam backed fabric, with what looks like a fibreglass board behind it. The fabric was glued to the fibreglass and has now come off.

What should I use to reattach it, given how hot it probably gets up there with the sun on the roof...?

Reply to
PC Paul

Spray adhesive- like the carpet fitters use. Nephew used it on an Astra and it lasted ok (for six months). DaveK.

Reply to
davek