Recomendation for car charger & air compressor

Hi,

woulmd anyone be kind enough to recommend me one of these home units for rehcharging a battery and has a built in air compressor.

Be a handy accomyment for my toold cupboard I think. Been meaning to buy one for a while now.

There are tons to choose from but a lot look aboslutely crap (specs wise) which one to go with ?

Cheers for any advice.

Reply to
Matty

Many look like they come from the same factory - only the colour and badges differ. I've got a Lidl one which cost 20 quid some years ago and has been fine. The identical one was 40 quid in Argos. There are much more expensive heavy duty types, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)