Recommend reliable mechanic / garage in Croydon area?

I appreciate this request has been posted previously but it has remained unreplied to. I am new to the area and don't know anyone to ask. I drive a '97 Nissan Primera. I am not looking for somewhere / someone especially cheap just somwhere I can trust. The MOT is due and i need some routine servicing doing also. I have visited the local Nissan main dealers but they didnt fill me with confidence one had just shut its parts dept because the staff had left and another was very 'pretty' to look at but the staff were all a bit too self absorbed to help me when you could get one of their attentions [maybe it was a bad day, or maybe I looked too poor . . .]

Reply to
Lol5000

From the honestjohn web site

Croydon The Silver Wing Garage, 25 Horatius Way, Silverwing Industrial Estate, Stafford Road, Croydon, Surrey CR0 4RU, tel: 020 8680 6959. (Much-praised independent garage operating a National Auto Service franchise.)

Parker Bros (Croydon) Ltd., tel: 0208 654 1923. (General repairs and servicing, in business for over 70 years. Will do jobs in the most economic way possible.)

Good luck!

Kev

Reply to
Kevin Davies