Reduce fuel consumption avg. 13%, greenhouse emissions 50-80% and increase power

The EcoMag Activator System is a revolutionary component that can reduce the fuel consumption combustion engines, while at the same time reducing greenhouse gas emissions and giving your engine more power.

By reorganising the molecular distribution of the fuel and air intake into the engine using a magnetic charge, the Ecomag Activator helps the engine run more economically, while also reducing its impact on the environment.

The patented Swedish system has been independently tested and has won numerous prestigious awards. The system uses an arrangement of specially designed magnets to reorganise the molecules of the fuel and air before it enters the engine. After the fuel and air has passed nearby the magnets, the engine uses the fuel more efficiently and produces fewer greenhouses gas emissions. As the engine needs less fuel to run, you will notice an increase in power and an average increase in fuel economy of 13%.

Prices for the system start at 150 euros for a standard petrol system, and

190 euros for a standard diesel system.

For more information, view our website

Dennis Wijers,

Director of Ecomag (Ireland)

Reply to
Dennis Wijers

Alternatively, visit

for more detail than you'd ever need about this and many similar duff products...

Reply to
PC Paul

The message from "Dennis Wijers" contains these words:

Ah, it's the lighter wallet that improves the economy.

Reply to
Guy King

There is no such thing as a magnetic charge.

Nick MEng(Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering

Reply to
Nick Dobb

I leave my kids at home the little chubby brats weigh a ton

since doing so my mpg is looking brighter, can't leave my wife at home though she'd divorce me.

Reply to
Steve

The message from "Nick Dobb" contains these words:

How long before one appears with monopoles in it?

Reply to
Guy King

Nah, the little plastic houses and hotels would block up the fuel filter...

Oh, monoPOLES.

Sorry.

:-)

Reply to
Nick Dobb

Be3st way is to drive economically all the time and shop around for cheapest fuel. In my area , a lite of Shell is 98.9 at one garage and 3 miles down the road 92.9.

I fill half a tank , when i get down to red , put another half tank in.

Local paper alos had offer of 3p off a litre at Total a few weeks back .

Reply to
Big Brian

Lying tosser. You and your ilk ought to be strung up by the neck and left hanging from the nearest oak tree.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Yes there is - 150 euros for a standard petrol system, and 190 euros for a standard diesel system.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

The message from "Dave Baker" contains these words:

I'm never sure whether these people are deluded or cynical. Given there are plenty of people out there who believe in this crap I suppose it's possible that some of the sellers do too. I suppose there's a good deal of bias involved, whether wittingly or not.

Suggests some of the many ways in which it can happen, but this one
fits best.

Reply to
Guy King

In message , Guy King writes

Unfortunately, this doesn't work:

Steve Walker

Dear Nick, Thanks for picking me up on my semantics. I know there is no such thing as a magnetic charge, but can you think of a better way of phrasing it in lay-man's terms. I mean, I could write how the molecules pass through an magnetic field and the electromagnetic radiation affects it, but if most people wouldn't really want something that emits 'radiation' to be installed into their cars.

Dennis Wijers BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management, BA (Hons) Jazz Performance

Reply to
Henk Wijers

With qualifications like that, how can he be lying? Makes you wonder why manufacturers don't fit these devices in the first place?

Zimmy

Here we were thinking that people don't want them installed into there cars because they don't work.

Reply to
Depresion

Thanks for the info. Consider yourself added to my scam list...

Tony

Reply to
www.fuelsaving.info

In message , Dennis Wijers writes

How does it differ from this:

> Bogus Fuel-Saving Device Sellers Settle FTC Charges

Or from the ones tested here:

>Devices Tested by EPA

(Note; no asterisks, these were proven not to work)

Reply to
Steve Walker

The message from Steve Walker contains these words:

You sod, I even clicked on that!

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Henk Wijers" contains these words:

You don't get electromagnetic radiation from magnets.

Really, if you're going to try to flog this crap you really could try to come up with some vaguely credible balls to support it. Just throwing around a few words in the hope that the buyer won't understand them isn't really trying hard enough.

Reply to
Guy King

They aren't in the US. We are not so good at shooting down frauds and charlatans over here. Yet.

Reply to
PC Paul