Reeesult! (new toy

I bid on an ebay motor which finished at 10.00am on New Years Day but unfortunately was sniped in the last 3seconds, but as the winning bidder only had a feedback of 2, I emailed the seller to let him know I'd match the winning bid if the other bloke didn't come through with the cash. He emailed me back on 2/1/096 telling me he'd had no contact from the winning bidder, so would I like the car? Damn right! I collected it today. Luverly. BMW E36 1999 323iSE Sport Touring with FSH for £3200cash!! I'd call that reeeeesult.Only problem is that the minute I got home, the SO says "Ooooh, that's nice. Where are the keys?" and promptly disappears off to town in it.

JB

Reply to
JB

No contact apart from the few pints down the pub that he normally has with his best mate, that is. Still you're happy and they're happy so no problem.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Yeah, I did think of that. Always a danger when you've got a mate trying to help you up the price. They may actually win it!!

Absolutely. Now I've jsut got to get it back from the wifey.

JB

Reply to
JB