Removing Wiper blade mark on windscreen

I've brought a second hand motor but it has a wiper blade mark on the windscreen. The mark is one long continuous arc that sweeps the entire length of the drivers side at the tip of the wiper blade just above the line of vision. I've changed the wipers but was wondering if it is possible to have the mark removed without the need for a new windscreen?

Reply to
Mark

Sounds like a scratch from the metal on the wiper arm. These can be sometimes polished out depending on just how bad it is. I hear that abrasive "whitening" toothpaste works well but I've never given it ago. If the worst comes to the worst then get the screen replaced under your insurance, Should cost £75 or less and won't effect your no claims.

Reply to
Depresion