Renault Clio Door seal replacement

I have a T Reg Clio RXE Auto.

Getting in and out of the car as I have just noticed, my back rubs against the rubber seal that goes around the driver's door and it has started tio disintegrate.

Questions:-

How much is a replacement seal?

Is it the job an idiot can do or is it necessary to have it in the shop.

Reply to
chummy

The car is clearly too small for you - get a bigger car :-)

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-man

What a complete pratt, probably the only thing you have succeeded at.

Mobility think this car is right for me, would you like to see my hospital records. Then you can have a bigger laugh

Reply to
chummy

Yet another once useful group is being polluted by fools.

No w>I have a T Reg Clio RXE Auto.

Reply to
Joe
£49.95 guide price from Renault. I am told easy to fit.

Reply to
Joe

Whoa !!! You don't go off half cocked at a joke on usenet you know - shows you in a bad light. Some of us pay for our cars too. And by the way it is an easy job that any idiot could do.

Reply to
Taz