Renault Clio Rattle

Hi

Renault Clio automatic rattle? I have a 1.6L 1999 renault Clio. I live on a hill and when I set off on a morning the there's always a rattle under my bonnet when accelerating in first and second gear. When I get to work and drive on the flat its USUALLY ok with the odd exception, but again if it does rattle, if I lift up off the accelerator it disappears. Any ideas what the problem might be

Thanks

Reply to
Driver

The message from "Driver" contains these words:

Exhaust heat-shield? Once it's warmed up it may expand enough to bind tight on something and loosen again when it's cold.

Reply to
Guy King