Renault key isn't centrally locking.

I have a renault Clio of 8 months old.

Sometimes when I use the key fob to centrally lock the car it doesn't work (once a week). The keys have been recoded and it still doesn't solve anything.

Any ideas, the dealership says they don't know whats wrong.

Reply to
Bob Regis

In message , Bob Regis writes

Tell your dealer that you want a Renault Service Rep to look at the car

Reply to
Terry Birch

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Went to a big Renault promotion at Woburn Abbey a few weeks ago, and having suffered from poor attention to detail (somewhat similar to your problems) on my old car, a Safrane, I asked questions which none of the assembled marketing types could answer - so I'm sticking with Honda, not because they couldn't answer the questions, but because they didn't seem to care.

Reply to
Malcolm Stewart

That just about sums up Renault in my experience!

Reply to
CraigM

have you tried re "synching" the key by turning the key to ignition II (that's 2) and then pressing the button?

Reply to
s n u f f y