Renewing Terrano 2 felt-ideas?

The in and out of two Labradors have taken a toll despite blankets etc etc - I would not mind renewing the felt. It seems to be just a matter of unscrewing the back plastic plate and the two middle seat safety belt bolts- does anyone know where I can get a replacement (fawn) in colour- and THEN I will get an offcut of carpet I think and perhaps velcro the edges. I don't think their leap into the back and hard 'braking' would make for a long life for anything on the market- unless anyone knows differently??

The only tricky bit might be fitting the edges over the wheel arches.

It is quite possible that a carpet shop might have something and I could use the old one as a template...

Cheers Robin (ps: car in dock having the power issue looked at)

Reply to
Robin Nicholson

Any moderatly competent carpet fitter could fit one for you and reasonable cost, expecially since you can bring the job to him!

Reply to
Chris Street