Replacing Dash/Clock Lamps in a 98 Corsa

Hi

Does anyone have experience in changing the lamps in the dash on these cars, I replaced the lamps in the centre console do-dah a few weeks ago only for one of the lamps behind the speedo/temp to fail at the weekend.

I found the centre console easy enough once I found the screws hidden behind the air vents.

There is however no apparent way of removing the clocks to access the rear and thus the lamp gear.

Does anyone have any tips before I set about dismantling half of the interior?

Many Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton