Replacing rear anti roll (radius rod) for old Nissan

The rear anti roll bar (radius rod) has sheared due I am told to a flaw in the metal. The local dealer price for the part plus fitting kit of bushes, washers, bolts and links but without fitting is prohibitively expensive. Does anyone know of a cheap source of new old stock Nissan parts? There are none on eBay. Thanks

That sounds like two different things to me. What model of Nissan?

Reply to
Adrian

It is a Sunny. Everyone calls it an anti roll bar except the Haynes manual which calls it a radius rod.

When you say 'old', what do you mean? 2000s? 1990s? 1980s? 1970s?

Finding 2000-era parts is quite a different ballgame from 1970s-era parts so it's helpful to know what you're after.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Isn't there a Nissan Owners' Club?

Reply to
The Revd

Narrow it down a bit...

For once, I'm inclined to believe Haynes. Any chance of a pic?

Reply to
Adrian