Resetting service reminder

Serviced my Ford Galaxy and now I want to stop the computer reminding me that a service is due. How do you shut the thing up?

Reply to
CWatters

Early ones need a box, 2000 on, press and hold the button for two secs with ign on, then turn ign off, should be reset.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

there are two ways depending on the year

1)plug in the WDS and delete(sorry dealer only) 2)press down the trip button,keep it preesed and turn on ignition

good luck

Reply to
ford_technical_

Above works for earlier models

Later Models 2001 Onwards

You need to hold in the trip button Switch On ignition, Continue to hold till 'Service' goes out Switch Off ignition

Reply to
A C

Thank. Looks like that's done the trick.

Reply to
CWatters