Rover 200 1998 torque value ?

Hi

Rover 200 K16 1.6SLi 1998

Does anyone please have the torque value for the two bolts that secure the coolant outlet elbow ?

I've got the proper Rover workshop manual but can't find any reference to these particular bolts anywhere.

Ta Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

Jesus wept. You need torque values for bolts in a coolant elbow?? Do the effing things up by feel.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Why thank you ! Obviously there's no effing reason why they have long lists of values for almost everything.

E-mail address, hopefully self-explanatory Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy

Correct. Alot of them are there to give someone a job. Can't say I've seen anyone using a torque wrench to tighten up pretty much most of the bolts in/on an engine.

Reply to
Conor

Obviously you've not been in a workshop where competition engines are built then.... ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan