Rover 214si Rear Heater

Hi guys n gals just picked up a Rover 214si T reg nice little car but has a few small electrical problems I'd like to sort.

Firstly the clock and radio both fail to work, I've replaced the fuse and still no joy... (not too worried about this one but pointers would be handy)

Secondly and the more inconvenient one is the rear heater(demister) switch is constantly on.. occasionally it turns its self off, but either way its causing the battery to go flat if left standing...

any ideas or failing that anyone recommend/know of an auto electrician in leeds ?

cheers Sean

Reply to
laidback