Rover 214Si - Removing default radio/cassette player

How would I go about removing the standard radio/cassette player in a Rover 214Si?

I've bought a car MP3/CD player, but I'd like some pointers on how to remove the existing one before I put a new one in there.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Oooh! I did it! It works and everything! Go me!

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Standard connectors makes it a breeze.

Reply to
Conor

Conor mumbled:

Stop taking the breeze out of his sails, meany!

Reply to
Guy King