ROVER 25

Have an '02 rover 25 and the audible sounding system for the alarm has gone bust. If you listen very carefully it sounds like the car horn but as if the battery is running down. I have checked a few sites and they state re security "The alarm system uses a battery backed up sounder, located within a shielded enclosure and protected with tamper proof fixings, which will activate if the power supply is tampered with." but I don't know where the sheilded enclosure is & if it is as simple as just replacing a battery. I have had the alarm checked and that is fine, so does anyone know where the battery back up sounder is located on the rover 25 please?

Reply to
kazzybee