Rover 25 anti-freeze

Hi

I've just looked at a 2003 25 - yes I know - and I'm very unlikely to buy it, but it has opaque orange anti-freeze. Can this be OK or should it be clear ? Just out of interest really.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

As soon as you run the engine, unless it's a new car, it'll get contaminated with dirt. You want to look for emulsioning.

Reply to
Conor

That's the new OAT antifreeze ( organic acid tech ), it looks like rusty water from new.........

Pete

Reply to
Pete Cross

"Pete Cross" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

... or it could be rusty water.

It's a K-series Rover. What's the worst that could happen, eh?

Reply to
Adrian