Rover 400 mk2 radio/clock illumination

hi all

the illumination has gone in my unit which is dual purpose for clock and radio. is there a bulb to replace or is it more like a replacement unit. everything works but difficult to read. 1996 model sdi. Thanks in advanve for any help.

Reply to
roy

hi all

the illumination has gone in my unit which is dual purpose for clock and radio. is there a bulb to replace or is it more like a replacement unit. everything works but difficult to read. 1996 model sdi. Thanks in advanve for any help.

Reply to
roy

There's a small instrument panel type bulb in the back of the unit IIRC. You have to prise the unit out of the dash to get at it.

Reply to
Michael Cotton