Saab 9-3 Oil Light warning

My father's Saab 9-3 diesel's oil light keeps coming on at random times but most often at lower revs He rang the dealer and he said it was probably the electronics. It's only done about 30k miles

Anyone had similar problem? The oil is topped up to high so it would be pressure problems (there's no leaks) - oil pump etc but I'd think that exceedingly rare!

(Of course I advised him to take it a Saab dealer and get it checked properly!)

Reply to
Blue Frog

At that sort of mileage, sounds like it could be something as simple as a duff oil pressure switch. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

If its under warranty get the garage to sort it

Reply to
Tom