saab 93 wiring diagram Towbar electrics

Hi all

Car is Saab 93 diesel 1998

I want to fit a cigar lighter socket in the boot to run a 4 amp cool box

Hand book says there is a socket in the boot loom to connect towing electrics

I have not looked for this yet and do not know if it is for a single 12 pin towing connector or for 12n 12s sockets

I am guessing that one of the connections on this socket would be a live feed (only when ignition on) for a fridge or battery charger in the caravan I guess also that it would need a relay and fuse putting in the unnamed spare places in the fuse box in order for it to work.

I intend to check the connections with a volt meter but if a fuse/relay is needed the wires will just be dead.

There is no Haynes manual for this model

Any help appreciated

Tony

Reply to
TMC