Saxo 1.1 heater fan not working update

Hi just had this same problem with my wifes S reg saxo and have temporarily used the quick fix ( unplug the brown connector cut it off and reconnect the two brown wires together using a connector block) works fine but it is important to switch off the heater blower switch as mentioned or it will come on when you turn the ignition switch to start the car thus drawing power away from the ignition . good news is that the motor will still only work when the engine is running as power seems to come direct from the alternator. I intend to fit a relay a an extra safty measure so I will post what the other wires connect to when I do this.1 is obviously ignition nd the other I suspect is the headlights which switch off when the ignition is turned off. I'll confirm the colour coding also Regards Bill

Reply to
william nightingale