Saxo Problems

This morning I started my Saxo and drove a short distacne to a local petrol station - when I tried to switch off I couldn't and had to return home.

Key would turn to off position and only way I could switch off engine was to stall it. This left all the ignition lights on the dash and now, having been able to remove key, I cannot start the car.

What is causing this and what is the remedy please ?

Reply to
Bill Headley

The lock is knackered. Fit a new one.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Most likely the ignition switch itself is buggered.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l