seat belt adjusters

Hi I know this is slightly OT but can you get something to bring the seat belt nearer to the driver at the top fixing point. Ie. My wife drives a ford KA now and she has the seat far forward and cannot reach the seat belt without a struggle to pull it round her. I have told her to move the seat back and then after getting the seat belt slide it forward but she would prefer it if something was available so she didn't have to do this every time she gets in the car Thanks for looking Pete

Reply to
petetop

you can get a clip which will stop the belt retracting so far, which leaves a bigger loop to grab. car shops sell them.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

one leg in footwell sit on seat grab seat belt second leg in footwell close door clip seatbelt

Reply to
TMC

You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around ...

:-p

Reply to
Adrian C

I know but as the op had suggested moving the seat back and forward as the most practical solution he could offer I thought that detailed instructions would be best

But perhaps he could program the tune in instead of the seatbelt warning beep in case his wife forgets

Reply to
TMC

Yeah I was being serious, I thought I had seen somwhere, at sometime, an attachment that could be put on the belt or car fastening to bring the belt forward. Regards

Reply to
petetop

Google "easy reach seat belt". Also available on eBay.

Reply to
Adrian C

Hi Thanks, maybe just what we are looking for, so easy if you know what to look for. Regards Pete

Reply to
petetop