Seat Leon Engine Cover - How do you get it off

I have a Seat Leon 1.6 "51". The warranty period is coming to the end and I'm planning to do my own maintenance viz oil, plugs etc. I can't find a Haynes manual but I know the basics, however I don't know how to remove the slab of plastic that covers the engine. I should imagine that it is a push fit assembly and I have been pulling to remove but do not want to force! Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks

Paul T

Reply to
Paul Taylor