Seat Toledo Central Locking and spare key

Hi - a friend has asked me to try and sort her Toledo's central locking - which doesn't. I've not had a chance to look at the car yet, but apart from the obvious stuff like blown fuses, where's a good place to start investigating?

She also needs a new spare key and doesn't like the dealer prices. Any thoughts on that one - as in alternative sources and how is it then cut and programmed?

Mike

Reply to
MikeB

and do a search my friend.