Seeking UK Mazda owners club to insure a 323

Is there a Mazda owners club in the UK?

I have an old F-registered (1988) Mazda 323 and the insurance rates I am being quoted are simply horrible.

I am hoping some insurance companies will give reduced rates to members of an owners club.

Reply to
Peter Rossiter

No discounts for owners yet :(

Reply to
Fossil

Try esure.

Reply to
Connor

Footman James are quite good they do classic insurance, modern etc

0845 330 1662

Stuart

replying to Peter Rossiter, Tusts wrote: Hi Peter, I have a 323 GLX 1.5 Auto. I insured it as a classic for a limited mileage of 5000 miles for £167 for the year with RH classic insurance.Google RH.insurance.

Reply to
Tusts

Have mazda 323 2.0 sport for sale

Reply to
Wayneo

Oh not another useless web based outfit pretending they own usenet. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa