Service cost

A member of the family had their car in for a cam-belt and full service today, The car is a m-reg seat ibiza(vw 1400 engine) It was a garage that just does vw/audi cars etc,does £247 sound steep for everything compaired to whats been done? It had the normal engine bay bits and a cam cover gasket and cam shaft oil seal. Simon __________________________________________________________________ ICQ#:

347442663 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me Get ICQ! __________________________________________________________________
Reply to
Sierra

Sounds good value to me!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

ruddy cheap even (if the jobs properly done)

Reply to
John

Well if its had:

Full Service Cam Belt Rocker Cover Gasket Cam Shaft Oil Seal

then thats a lot cheaper than anyone I know would have done it for, incl my local (decent) grease monkey.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

I would complain to the garage - you appear to have been undercharged!

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Portess