Service indicator reset

How do i set a citroen relay / jumper service indicator , its the new style unit (mk111) built after 2007

Reply to
steve robinson

my autodata does not say anything for it at all !! Have you tried holding down the trip reset and turning on the ign? you get a countdown, when it reaches zero it is reset (as used on many french things)

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thiers no trp reset on the dash of new vans its accessed from a menu on the wiper stalk

Reply to
steve robinson

I'll look it up in the online autodata my friend when I get a chance, have you got it for a while?

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Yes its one of my own vehicles , the serviceing garage forgot to reset it

Thanks Steve

Reply to
steve robinson

citroen diagnostic tool ie lexia or poxia I dont think spurious kit can do it maybe wrong . It resets oil quality etc hth

Reply to
Redstar

Had a look on latest autodata: 'Service light can only be reset using suitable diagnostic equipment'

So something like a Launch X431 should do it.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks Mr Cheerful

Reply to