Service records

Bought a clio with a full service history ,which its so important to have when buying (ha ha ha) ....it took nearly an hour to get the stupid air filter cover off (the bolts were corroded) the filter looked like it hadn't been touched in years, also the plugs (2 were loose in the block!!!) looked like they were in need of a change about 10,000 miles ago,no seal on sump plug and filhty oil, so much for service history, its a load of bull!!!! I never trusted garages and never will.

Reply to
Jampot

...but it will help you when you come to sell the car.

Reply to
David

Yeah it certainly helped the seller sell it too me!

Reply to
Jampot

Yeah, it certaily helped the seller get rid of it...to me!

Reply to
Jampot

So you bought a car with a dodgy full service history, it's not hard to get a stamp made up and fill a service book up, you need to phone the garage and confirm they have the car on their records, oh well you will know for next time!

Reply to
Me