Shogun Cruise control Switch faulty?

The Cruise control rocker switch on my P reg Shogun mostly fails to latch in the on position.

I have to press it down many time before the light decides to stay on. If I keep my finger on it, it works fine :(

Eventually, after a variable number of prods it will latch.

Is this a faulty switch or something more serious?

Thanks.

Reply to
Les Desser

If it is the same as the J reg shogun I used to have, you can take the switch apart to check I replaced the leds in some of mine with ones from CPC, much cheaper than replacement switches

Should be plenty of switches at the breakers

Tony

Reply to
TMC

In article , TMC Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:32:58 writes

?leds? Leads or LEDs?

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure that it was a mechanical problem with the switch rather than something wrong with the electronics.

Reply to
Les Desser