Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDi Oil change

I don't have any handbook for this VW engine - can someone help me out please in identifying what is the oil filter. I suspect that it must be the housing that sits up in front of the engine with a plastic top, but it's in a position quite unlike any oil filter I've met before.

I haven't explored draining the oil yet - are there any suprises in store for me ???

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

yes your correct about the oil filter and no real surprises, under tray might be a bit of a pain to get off if your doing it on the ground.

Reply to
reg