Slightly O/T...Honda engine problem

I apologise for this question to be (slightly ?) off topic but I`m having a problem pull-starting my Mountfield Rotary Lawnmower .It has the Honda GV100 engine and according to the User Manual it has a transistorised Magneto system.

The problem appears to be no spark ,( proven with neon-timing light tester ) but I`ve not had chance to investigate further.( I intend to do this on Saturday in the daylight)

Has anyone any experience working on this type of Honda engine.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Bowers