Slightly OT: Induced Kangarooing Labouring - Why?

As we all know letting a car struggle is BAD!

But why when say climbing a steep hill in say 2nd with speed very low, why does the car kangaroo [ surge then almost stall ] the car I have in mind has no fancy electrickery anti stall devices, I would just simply expect it to struggle-struggle- petter out/stall.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton