Slow pulling away

Hi

I have a 1.9 TDI Renault Laguna, the problem I have is that it has become slow at pulling away until the Turbo kicks in at about 2000 revs

This problem is worse when cold, it smokes as the revs get higher, the smoke is a grey/blue colour. The car has just been given a full service.

Any ideas on what may cause this ??

Reply to
Robert Ratcliffe

THat's what turbos do unless you have anti-lag.

Reply to
Conor

Have you changed & Primed the Fuel Filter? If so, Possibly the turbo seals or the MAF Sensor failing

Reply to
A C

I think there is an easier solution but I don't know it. The diesel jet wash at work is coughing up blue/grey smoke forget what it means though. Oil and petrol mixing?

Reply to
Joe

Every so often on start up it also flashes in the mileage display "OIL", this goes away after a few seconds or if I press the trip reset.

When car is up to temperature though it performs better, when cold it is a right bitch.

Reply to
Robert Ratcliffe

You miss my point, it never used to do it, only started doing it last few months

Reply to
Robert Ratcliffe

God, hope it aint me turbo

Turbo sounds fine and performs well when it get to a certain revs, will look in to fuel filter, thanks

Reply to
Robert Ratcliffe