Small FWD with Cable change & hydraulic clutch

Can anyone think of a small FWD car that has cable change gear selection & a hydraulic clutch apart from Fiats? Looking to put on in the rear of an on/off road buggy & it would make life easier if they were this method. Another consideration is they have to be easily available.

Cheers

Alan...

Reply to
Alan Smith

Audi A2, won't be many of them in the scrappers though. It does seem to use some Polo bits, I'd look there.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I have a funny feeling that the old early 90's Protons were as well.

Reply to
Conor

How small?

Focus springs to mind...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Several FWD VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda- Polo, Ibiza, Fabia, Golf.

Not all have the hydraulic clutch though- it's the more powerful ones and diesels usually.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Maxi :-)

Reply to
Pete M

I think he wants a cable change that actually works :-p

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Awww.