Solved?

I separated my Magnecor KV85 leads earlier today and I could brarely hear any misfiring or pinking. There was a slight bit when I put my foot down, but I wouldn't have know it was pinking unless I was listening for it.

It looks like I've got it as good as it's gonna get :-)

Reply to
Peter

it used to pink when you didn't put your foot down??

Reply to
Barry

I really don't think anyone gives a flying f*ck about your car and your imaginary problems anymore. I'm not sure most of us did in the first place.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Succinct and to the point.

Just f*ck off Peter.