Source of rubber hoses?

Anyone know of a source for rubber hoses for old vehicles?

I'm looking for coolant hoses for a 1987 VW LT35 campervan and cannot find anywhere that stock them. Looking for online suppliers only.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

========================================= Have a look on Ebay - 'rubber tube' . Different sizes/ IDs and you'll probably have to buy by the metre. I haven't tried them as I only found them this morning whilst looking for something else.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

In article , Mark says...>

See if it's possible to get some SAMCO ones. They do generic as well as application specific.

Reply to
Conor

Reply to
Tommy