Sources for car spraying guides

hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any guides for car painting (panels, and touching up scratches) painting techniques. Been flicking through google found some interesting stuff.

Any links to guides and online resources would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to
James_sutton

Get yourself to evening classes. You'll learn far more than reading and it'll cost you less too.

Reply to
Conor

Despite living where I do, no evening classes in this sort of thing within a practical distance - or at least last time I looked. And you might find it's the same nationwide.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

THings are getting worse aren't they? East Yorks College have a dedicated site for motor vehicle courses so I guess I'm lucky.

Reply to
Conor

Haynes. VBRA. Google. IMO the interweb stuff is unreliable and often contradictory.

Reply to
Doki